Sunday, May 24, 2009

Amber in the Month of May

iiiiiiiiHola Chicas!!!!!!!!!
Hello. I'm kinda hyper, so pardon me if I'm a little bit loony. Anyway, only about a week and a half of school for Amber. :D Hip hip Hooray! So, I went to youth leg which was kinda fun (no, I will not explain what it is) and yeah. So, I'm carrying out an "open long distance relationship" with a boy from Great Falls named Sam Martin. He's crazy, but in a good way. lol Mom is going nutso cuz I'm failing my journalism class. Don't worry, it's all because of my own stupid laziness. :) It doesn't bother me. I don't need the credit anyway. :) I'm excited for the family reunion. :) It makes me happy.

3 comments:

Ann said...

You, a bit loopy? Good work on making it through another year. The family reunion will be fun. We'll see if we can get you down for a visit.

April said...

I'm glad you had fun (I mean, kinda fun) in Helena (I'm assuming it was Helena.) Mom said you filled in for a friend, or went along to help a friend?? See you in a few weeks.

Jill Day said...

mom said sam was really nice. that's good. i'm glad you found a good one. hopefully your loopy condition ends with soem good sleep.