Friday, November 6, 2009

October....

October was a grand month. I've had a lot of ups and downs with the guys in my life. (Dennis/DJ has decided he likes me again, but I'm kind of dating this other kid...)I'm trying not to fail block, but Cooney dislikes me so I don't know how that's going to work out. I have become the resident cheerleader for speech and debate as well as fencing and band.I have attended one speech meet and two concerts in the past two days. Anyway, I've had a lot of fun. I had a movie party and I've spent lots of time with Josh <3. Hope you guys are having a great November so far.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds pretty busy. I hope you pass block. And do stay out of trouble.

Jill said...

cooney smooney that's what i think. have fun and enjoy yourself.

Antonina Palermo said...

Serving as a cheerleader is undeniably a thought highly of career