Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey everyone, Just thought I would say hi. things around here. I have been really sick. I had the stomach flu first, then strep, then a sinus infection, then a locked joint, and now I have psorias really bad. I have big red, flaky, itchy sores all over my body. And of course, since I am crazy and don't like to take meds.(I like to do natural) I am suffering. If this is not the end of the yuck I am going to be committed to the hospital. Other than that life is great.


Congratulations jill and Justin on your cute baby girl. I can't wait to see her. I am so glad my sisters are still having babies so I can participate and not have to be pregnant myself. Nothing wrong with being pregnant, I just don't want to be.

Our family is doing well. Austin still has a job. Thank heavens. And the kiddos are still growing like crazy. I can't believe Emily is 3 1/2 already. It seems impossible. Abbi lost 4 teeth all at once and they are finally growing back. Spencer is keeping super busy with 4th grade. Holy Cow! That is a very busy grade level.

Since I have been so sick lately I think we are going to stay home for Thanksgiving. Austin has the day after off, so we might go visit Jill and the new baby. I am dying to play with a baby. Too bad Ann is so far away!!! We miss Cole so much!!!

I hope everyone is well and happy. I am going to try to keep up with this better but no promises. Love you all, Jane

1 comment:

April said...

About time, crazy girl. It seems like you guys always have the stomach flu--scary. I can't believe how big the girls are getting, from what I can see from the photos. Hope you guys make a full and speedy recovery.