Saturday, April 18, 2009

For Amber




April beat me to posting...but here I am giving Amber the post she ordered. i second amber's email about being more in touch with each other especially as the blog is such a great tool. I'm really grateful for it. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box

We went on a picnic today in St. Anthony which is a 15 minute drive from Rexburg. There's a little park right on the river. I saw a fish jump, and Katie tried out a baby swing for the first time. We were sad to come home.

Justin starts school up again on Monday which I am mourning. I feel like I hardly had anytime with him on his week off. We went to Salt Lake to check out the University of Utah for grad school, and I got to play with Toni for two days. That was fun. She took us to this really neat planetarium and then we also went for a drive in the mountains. There's something about mountains that are good for the soul.

I think that's all that is going on in our lives. can't wait to see everyone at the family reunion!

2 comments:

April said...

Cute!Cute! Katie is such a beautiful baby girl. I'm so excited to meet her and see you guys again. Only a couple more months!

Ann said...

I can't believe how Katie is growing. She looks like a lot of fun.