Monday, June 29, 2009

A sneak peak:)






edit: just an edit to the post below. I accidently uploaded the same photo twice, and missed one I had planned to include with Mom in it. I deleted the duplicate but don't have time to upload the missing one. I'll be back later.

Just a sneak peak of what you'll be receiving shortly. Hope you all had as much fun as we Petersens had. Toni and Amber, you did an amazing job planning and executing this huge undertaking. Thanks for everything. We miss everyone already.

4 comments:

Jill Day said...

yay for sneak peak. I'm so relieved that we got a picture with all 12 of us. so much fun. good job preserving the family legacy.

Ann said...

I'm excited. Thanks for being the family historian. Ah, good times.

Stevens Chick Chat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toni said...

April - thanks for uploading the pics. I've been anxious to see them. Can't wait for more : )