Sunday, July 12, 2009

Montana Stock Shindig

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the family reunion and for making it a huge success. I really appreciate that everyone worked hard to get along, be cooperative, and participate in the activities we had planned. We somehow managed to be together for 3 full days without too much drama - hooray for our side! I really hope that you all had a good time and made some memories that will last a lifetime. And I really think the icing on the cake was that we were able to get a picture of all 12 of us--the first time in 11 years! That is something that I will definitely treasure for the rest of my life. We'll definitely have to do it again in a couple of years. Finally, I want to publicly thank Amber for all of her support in planning & executing the reunion. She was a tremendous help to me - I really could not have pulled it off without her. I was somewhat of a slave driver during those three days, and she did everything I asked (okay, maybe commanded) her to do without complaint. Thanks so much Amber - you're the best!

No comments: