Monday, July 13, 2009

Montana Stock Shindig reply

I'm making this a post so it's more obvious than a comment, because, again, Toni and Amber, it needs to be said what a terrific event you put on. You guys did such an amazing job. I think you two should do it again, because of your fabulous skills. I don't necessarily want to be the host of the reunion (in Montana, of course), but I'd be willing to step up if you guys are burned out and no one else cares to, just so we can continue this wonderful family legacy preservation device:) The photos are on their way. I'm burning dvd's as we speak. We had such a great time!

3 comments:

Toni said...

April - thank you so much for the photos! I went through them as soon as I got the package open. Fabulous photography, I might add. I think you did a great job of capturing the event, getting plenty of shots of everyone. I especially appreciate the photos since I was too busy to take any of my own. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Alexus and Tyse had so much fun with all their cousins, aunts, and uncles! Lex went on about the crab races and Tyse loved the fishing at the lake. They came home and wanted to keep seeing everyone even after you had all left. I only hope that next time I will get to see a little more of everyone!

Jill Day said...

I second what had been said. Good Job girls. In addition, I would help contribute to planning the next reunion if Toni and Amber are burnt out or if they would like more help. Thanks again for how wonderful it was.