Sunday, August 8, 2010

1 + 2 = 3

That's right. We will be adding a new addition to our family in the coming months. We will be leaving the realm of two parents for two kids and will now be outnumbered by our children. As long as I don't have to take them all shopping with me, I should be alright. I am almost done with my first trimester and am glad to start seeing the days of feeling better. My due date is set for Feb. 19th, but I am expecting earlier. Anyway, just thought I'd share the good news. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Jill said...

yay i'm really excited for you to have an addition to your family as we talked about on the phone. I'm praying for the good feeling days to come to you and the "not so big belly days" to last long.

April said...

I LOVE math, especially that kind of math. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and hope all goes smoothly. Don't ask me for the maternity clothes--I sent every last item to Jill:)

Keep me posted--are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?

Best wishes!

Amber said...

WOOT!!! I have a blanket in the works!