Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Maine :)






So I have spent the past month here in Maine with Ann and Dan and the boys. It has gone by so darn fast!!! It feels like I haven't been here more than two days. :) Thanks to Ann for making my stay so wonderful and full of fun. :) I loved having all the treats. I am almost sad to fly out tomorrow. Well, one more trip to go, unless Mum, Shane, Chubs, and I really do go camping at Trout Creek. Then home for a few days before senior year!!!
Well, I haven't just been having loads of fun out here. I've also been hacking away at my story. :) Not getting too far, but baby steps, baby steps. If you want to read the parts that I am happy with, I am uploading them to Facebook and my writer's blog (http://adelynsstories.blogspot.com/) as I go. :)
So, next stop: Utah.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Amber, we miss you already. Are you sure you don't want to stay with us for good? I know; I just had to ask one more time.