Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love those games.

I have to say that we are thoroughly enjoying the Olympics. At a time when sleep is already a much needed necessity, I get even less now because I have to stay up and watch every night. I guess you pay for what you value. I have decided, however, that I am going to have to start screening what events we watch. Cole was trying to do some dives in the bathtub the other night. I was okay with his gymnastics on the bed, but diving in the bathtub is not the best idea. So watch out for those young and impressionable ones that watch the Olympics. Who knows, maybe I have a future Olympian on my hands.

2 comments:

Jill Day said...

oh how funny. dives in the bathtub...tonight is the girl gymnastics all around...and I am planning to make a trip to the laundromat to watch the competition because they have it on the tv there and it's open 24 hours. I am pretty excited. Maybe I will get a pizza to go along with my olympics fun

April said...

Maryn and Elise do synchronized diving together. At least it was on the carpet. They really enjoyed the trampoline competition too. Haleigh's been begging to be homeschooled because we won't let her stay up too late and that's when all the primetime events are on. "Mom, this only comes once every four years. I'll be fine staying up until 1am with you."