Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bryce Canyon Adventure



Hello All!



So, after living in Utah for 7 years, I finally made it to Bryce Canyon National Park this past weekend. My friend Gracelyn, her daughter Joyce, Joyce's friend Jenna, and I went to Bryce Canyon on Friday.
We set up our campsite and then we hiked the "Navajo Trail" in the park. It was pretty incredible (despite giving myself heat exhaustion). We had a great time. I definitely prefer greenery & rivers, but the red rock formations were absolutely breathtaking nonetheless. Hooray for my side! - Toni-

3 comments:

April said...

Thanks for sharing, Toni. I think I ended up with heat exhaustion when I was in Bryce too. I've come to appreciate the beauty of most landscapes, but I too prefer snow-capped mountains, evergreen trees and rushing rivers. Sounds like it was an overnighter. Good for you!

Ann said...

I appreciated the pictures, never having had the opportunity to make it to Bryce Canyon myself. Maybe we'll have to get together and do Zion's or something sometime.

Jill Day said...

I definitely prefer trees and snow capped mountains, but that is pretty darn amazing.