Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Year


I thought I'd take this opportunity to share the commemoration of the one year anniversary of our moving to Arizona. I can't believe that we've been here a year. In some ways it seems like we've been here for a long time. But I can't believe we've been here a year. Time does fly. We came to Arizona with one toddler. One year later, Cole is almost a preschooler and we have a newborn. It's amazing what a year brings. Anyway, just thought I'd share this reminiscent moment with you.

2 comments:

Haleigh P. said...

Congratulations Ann! I can't remember when we moved to Manteca.

April said...

It IS amazing what one year can bring. I can't believe you've been in AZ that long. Time flies by so fast these days. Good thinking to snap a shot of the boys getting ready to move. Way to preserve the family legacy!