Sunday, July 27, 2008

Propaganda Galore!

Hello All! I do hope you'll forgive me for using this glorious resource as a tool to spread my propaganda. I'm guessing by now that you've all at least HEARD about my crazy idea of planning a STEVENS FAMILY REUNION for 2009. If not, well, here's your first notice (don't you even worry--you'll be hearing from me over and over and over and over--get the point?!). Anyway, I've been thinking a lot lately how everyone I know has a family reunion and they don't even have as cool of a family as we do (just kidding!). No really, though. I decided that we should get together and have a smashing good time next summer (in April's terms, "preserve the family legacy"). It doesn't have to be anything grand and glorious--just a few days spent together to have fun and get to know each other better. I have all sorts of ideas and would love to hear ideas from all of you as well. To impress upon you how serious I am about pulling this off, I'm giving everyone almost a YEAR's notice to get used to the idea. I'm taking full responsibility for planning and organizing and coordinating, etc. everything. For those of you who may be worried about financing the trip, I'm even willing to pay for everything. It means that much to me. There really shouldn't be any excuses for not participating (well, death, serious injury, etc. will be acceptable excuses; simply not wanting to to come will not be accepted, and we'll label you a pantywaist forever if that's your excuse - okay maybe not FOREVER). Anyway, I hope you all will agree to participate in this upcoming shin-dig because it's going to be one that you won't want to miss. I will definitely be sending out more information in the near future but get your brains a-goin' thinking of things we can do as a family to have a woppin' good time. - TONI-

1 comment:

April said...

We would love to come as long as you have it the 3rd week in June in Manteca! Just kidding. We would love to come. Do we get to offer suggestions on when in the summer (assuming you've chosen the summer) may work best for our families?--APRIL