Monday, July 28, 2008

Cole, the French Horn Player


I watched Cole's french horn video late Saturday night after a long weekend of Great America and our nephew's birthday party and baptism. I must admit I was quite hysterical as I laughed my head off. I defiinitely agree with Jill. If you have not seen Ann's blog, and more particularly, Cole's famous performance, you MUST. It was a wonderful treat for my children, who are all big-time Cole fans, after church yesterday.


I too am really enjoying this sharing mechanism Jill has set up for us. What a great way to communicate. And I appreciated the tip on hiding my dirty dishes. Unfortunately, I don't think my oven's big enough for the task. Perhaps I'll keep a shelf in the refrigerator handy and make sure our guests don't insist on making themselves at home (and helping themselves to something in the refrigerator.)


By the way, the photo is from the 4th of July

No comments: