Friday, July 25, 2008

Mary

So, I am giving this a try, but make no promises. For the 4th of July, we attended the parade in Ennis, MT and headed to Sheridan for an Ostler family reunion. The kids enjoyed the time on the ranch. This summer Ethan has also been doing baseball. His last game is on the 31st of this month. Other than that, we are just enjoying summer. A favorite childhood game.......I remember playing kickball in our yard. Looking at it now, I don't know how we managed since our yard was so small. Back then it seemed big.
I can't add a picture right now because we haven't downloaded any new ones from our camera in a while. That will have to wait til next time.

2 comments:

April said...

I always thought we had a big yard too! It sounds like you guys are staying busy and out of trouble this summer!

April said...

After rereading everyone's thoughts again, it just dawned on me that you talked about uploading photos onto your computer. Does that mean you guys have gone digital???? Yeah!!!