Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello from Amber

Hey, peoples! School is driving me nuts. I think I should get more than a diploma for going to Butte High. Anyway, Mom is making me an apple pie right now! YAY FOR MY SIDE!!!!!!! I think I need to lay off the sugar. :) NEVER! Anyway, it's been really cold here (snowed all day today and yesterday) and my friend Josh and I were eating lunch outside (I'm crazy, I know), so my hands were dreadfully cold. I told my buddy that I had been playing in the morgue, and he thought I was serious! Honestly, it took him a minute to realize that I was joking. Almost as good as Toni's "Air flow or strip show" story. Aren't all our family sayings just wonderful? I love them.
Anyhoo, I look like a faery princess right now because of the awesome sparkly eyeshadow I'm wearing. :)
ps I hate people in general. Is that a bad thing?

4 comments:

Jill Day said...

hating people in general is a bad thing since we're commanded to love our neighbor...in general, but "it's a phase dear, it'll pass" (nightmare before christmas). I do love our family sayings even though I've embarrassed myself more than once with them.

Jill Day said...

ps you only get more than a diploma if you graduate with your sanity...

April said...

Yes, that's a bad thing:) It's good to see your update here. I'll take your snow if you take our wind. Actually it died down a bit today. One of these days you'll be done with high school, and if you're ancient like me, you'll forget what it was all about.

Ann said...

Funny you should say about the morgue. I was just teaching Cole about that saying the other day.