Sunday, October 5, 2008

How about "As the world turns in California..."


I can't even remember what happened in September:) We celebrated Kade's 35th birthday. For some reason, that sounds old. Caleb earned his Wolf badge in Cub Scouts. We've been very active in the grass roots effort to get Prop 8 to protect traditional marriage passed here in CA. Haleigh started playing the clarinet in band at school. Elise exited from the speech program. We've begun potty-training Maryn and Joshua started solid foods. I think that's it in a nutshell, with not much time to devote to the computer.

1 comment:

Jill Day said...

I've been enlisted to call people about Prop 8 as well. I didn't think that would happen since I live in Idaho, but I guess we're going to be doing some calling. Like your title.