Thursday, October 16, 2008

Too Early to Think of Christmas?

With our weekend of snow showers, I've been thinking a lot about Christmas. I've already done most of my Christmas shopping. I'm not an over achiever, I promise...I just don't have much money so i have to start early and keep my eyes out for bargains and deals and then I stow the presents away for Christmas. Anyway, I got to wondering about who has who for Christmas this year. I don't know who usually does the drawing of names or whatever, but maybe I missed out on it if they already made the assignments. Does anyone know who I have for Christmas? or have I jumped the gun with my early Christmas enthusiasm and it hasn't been decided yet?

1 comment:

April said...

I had to run to the store this morning to pick up a few things, and they had Christmas music playing--they probably turned it on at midnight when Halloween officially ended.