Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Days

Well, not much new is going on for us. Justin is plugging away at school and work, and I'm loving my time at home with Katelyn. Justin has been looking for an internship for the summer, but we haven't felt very good about any of them so we'll see if we go somewhere or end up staying put for the summer.
1.Favorite Dessert --like Mary it depends, but usually cheesecake or cookies are a safe choice

2. shoes-my doc martens with the buckles...my whole life I wanted shoes like these and then two years ago I found these at a thrift store.

3. game -I love pictionary, but I think my favorite is Taboo

4. Book: the Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom, Movie: I don't think I could pick but I really like Rigoletto, National Treasure, Gettysburg, and Ever After

No comments: