Friday, June 27, 2008

AMBER




: Well, in the past two weeks or so, I've completed freshman year of high school, visited Jill, and started fixing the fence which is in horrible shape. I'm mainly just finishing my Personal Progress stuff so I can get my Young Womanhood Recognition Award before I turn 16 in September. Only about 30 some hours to go and I'm done! Um, I'm trying to drag Shane out of bed before noon so he'll come play with me before I have to get back to work. Mom goes to work Mon-Fri and occasionally Sat, and Jordan is leaving with John for the summer. Other than that, my life is pretty boring. Chubs is cute. :


Recipe: You boil some kind of noodles (doesn't really matter what kind), then microwave however much cheese/sauce/whatever you want on it. Stir it when it's done and eat!

No comments: