Friday, June 27, 2008

Jane




Okay, so I know this is late and all but since we went to CA a couple of weeks ago, we have been trying to catch up with evything.

We went to Ca a couple of weeks ago for vacation. We went to Legoland for a few days and then spent some time on the beach. It was so fun and relaxing. I wish we could have stayed longer. But now we are back and back to the business of life.
Th e kids did swimming lessons for a couple of weeks. We have spent a lot of time in our yard, doing projects that we have put off for a while.
Emily just turned 3. Spencer will be 9 on Monday, but at the rate he is going he might not get a birthday. And Abbi is just being social all the time. Austin still works at the the same place he has been. Thanks heavens. I have been enjoying having my kiddos home for the summer and just hanging out, thanks to the 4.05 at the pump. We will be at Jill's graduation next week and are looking forward to seeing everyone that comes. Then, when April has Joshua blessed, if she hasn't already, I will fly out for that. I guess that's it for now. I don't have a recipe to share since I am having issues with food lately. Hope everyone is well. Jane

No comments: