Friday, June 27, 2008

Shannon


Update: We've spent most of the time this last month at the pool-either hanging out or going to swim meets. I don't always brag about my children, but I have to say they've kicked butt on swim team-especially Parker. He's freakin' fast! Hunter's pretty good too, and Cody "treads water"-meaning he holds his own and isn't last. I went to New York City last weekend, and Matt is heading out west to go fishing -for a week.

Recipe:My favorite thing to make for dinner is a call to Pizza Hut, but if I have to cook, I throw chicken in a crockpot and add Italian dressing. It's not that original, but it's what I've got.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ummm...I forgot what the logon code and everything was for our Chick Chat blog, so if someone reads this...have mercy on me and email me the information.

Anyway, update....nothing really new or wonderful.

1. Matt's in Montana hunting.

2. Hunter thinks it's an "outrage" that we ran out of Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes.

3. Parker got straight As on his report card. The others did well too. Cody's in two honors classes and did the best in those. Math and English are NOT his honors classes.

4. I'm not really doing anything exciting-just feeding the kiddos, chauffering them, and working. I'm the PTO president, and I hate that.

5. The boys are swimming year round now, and that's kindof fun. Parker actually got a 6th place ribbon in one of his events for his first ever year round meet. The year round meets are hyper competitive, so that was good. Hunter actually finished two really long races (for him since he's used to 25s and 50s)-100IM and 100back. I thought that in and of itself was an accomplishment. I can't imagine swimming that far.

Umm...that's about it. I'm ready for Matt to get home from Montana.

We miss you guys tons! I feel like there's this huge part of my family that I don't even know-some seriously cute nieces and nephews.

Love ya!
Shannon