Friday, June 27, 2008

Jill



- Jill -
Update: The last two weeks have been eventful comparatively since I have had nothing to do this summer. Amber came to visit which we enjoyed oh so much, and my internship work finally picked up so I have things to do now. I will have my ultrasound to find out what the baby is on July 24. I’ve been practicing my sewing skills, and I made a skirt and some curtains. I’m also embarking on a family history project that you all will be hearing more about soon. Justin is plugging away at school and hating chemistry. He’ll be glad when the semester is over, and he can just go to work everyday. I’m getting ready for graduation which is on July 18th. I’m really excited about this accomplishment in my life. It feels so great to think that I will have completed college. I think that’s all the interesting things going on in my life.
Recipe:


Chicken Enchiladas:



  • chicken

  • 2 small cans of green chilies

  • half an onion

  • 1 can cream of chicken soup

  • ½ c milk

  • salt and pepper

  • cheddar cheese

  • flour tortillas.
Cook and shred chicken. Mix together in a sauce pan over medium heat the milk, soup, chopped onion, green chillies, and salt and pepper until heated through. In a casserole dish spoon a thin layer of sauce to cover the bottom. Then add a spoonful of mixture onto each tortilla. Add some shredded chicken and a little grated cheese. Roll up tortilla and place in casserole dish in a row. The more you squish in the

No comments: