Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adamsons

The Adamson family is still putting along. We are still trying to get over our loss of Oreo. And now since Oreo got killed Silver seems to have run away. We haven't seen her for a few days. And we were doing so good. We had those bunnies for 1and 1/2 years. It is hard to see their empty hutch. Abbi is about to turn 7 and I am trying to talk myself into potty training Emily, since she is 3 and not getting any younger. Other than that nothing much is going on. We would like to know what all of you are doing for the holidays. We are not sure what we are doing,but we would like to see some family. Let us know.

3 comments:

Jill Day said...

Jane, I think Toni is headed here for Thanksgiving. We of course we'll be spending Thanksgiving here. Hopefully we'll have a new addition by then.

April said...

Good to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear about your little bunnies. We're staying put for the holidays as far as I know. I think I'm getting too old to pack a nursing baby across the country. Love the pictures of the kiddos. They are growing up so fast!

Ann said...

That's too bad about Oreo. Cole will be sad about the bunnies. We will be staying here in the good old Arizona desert for the holidays. Anyone is welcome to come visit us if they would like.