Thursday, September 18, 2008

Surviving Butte High


Hey, peeps! I'm currently a sophomore at Butte High, and I'm going nuts. :D I just turned 16 on the 6th of September, and, happily, completed my Young Womanhood Recognition stuff a week or so before my birthday. :) (which happened to be my goal.) I'm writing a new novel on top of school, seminary, and teaching myself Italian. I'm pretty busy, but I at least enjoy Italian and writing. I have no job or opportunities for one because our family has no connections, so I'll hang out, bumming off mom and doing whatever odd babysitting jobs I can get. I've got to go to bed. (Seminary comes very early.)
Ciao,
Amber

4 comments:

Jill Day said...

getting a job is highly overrated. I'm glad you're enjoying seminary at least I think that you said you were enjoying it. Hope you are coming down with Mom!

April said...

Hi, Amber. Good to see you posting these days. It sounds like you're leading a full, busy life. Happy belated birthday, by the way. I still have something to send you. This is the only area in my life where I run on Mormon Standard Time. I think it's because I have so many of those little Mormons in my family to manage these days. Anyway, maybe by Christmas, you'll receive your birthday gift from me:) We can always be optimistic, right!

Ann said...

Hang in there Amber. You are always welcome to retreat to the desert out here. Enjoy the time without a job while you can because you'll more than likely be doing some type of work for the rest of your life.

Ann said...

Congratulations on your Young Women's medallion. That is quite the accomplishment. Good work.