Sunday, September 7, 2008

Your mother does exist

Hi everyone!

I am alive and still on planet Earth. I was looking at this remarkable website and realized how proud I am of all of you. I am the luckiest Mom ever. I love all of you so much. It is wonderful to see all the pictures.

I wanted you all to know that I have been hired full time at Montana Tech as Distance Learning Coordinator. It will be a welcome change and adjustment. I have really enjoyed my work at Rocky Mountain Clinic, and I will still be working an hour here and there for them. They said I could work from home.

My job at Tech is partly grant money, so if we do not produce - no job next year. Needless to say I will be working very hard.

I couldn't even begin to tell of all the events going on. I have a pie crisp in the oven and a line up of bread things I'm baking. So I will say bye for now and hopefully, I can fill you in on life later.

I love all of you.

3 comments:

April said...

Hooray for Mom! You're alive and I'm so glad you posted. Hopefully it won't be the last:) Congratulations on your new full-time job! We're so proud of you and all your work! Thanks for being my mom. I couldn't have had a better one!

Jill Day said...

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!I'm so happy for you! I hope it goes well and you will be happy there. I'm so [proud of you.

Ann said...

Kudos to Mom! My little mom, all grown up and getting a full-time job! We knew you could do it. As they say, the apples never fall far from the tree. Thanks for all you've done and continue to do for us. We love you!