Monday, September 15, 2008

The Three Stevens

Hi All

I've finally joined the blogging era and am figuring it all out! We now have our own family one too - Wohoo! As for an update, although slightly belated, we are doing pretty well. Alexus is enjoying school more and more, but the early mornings aren't always that fun for her. She is learning to swim in school and loves checking out books from the library. She loves playing school now, too. Lex is also learning taking horse riding lessons and is enjoying it! Tyse is doing great, although pretty sick right now. He has that killer smile that tends to keep him out of too much trouble, but he is finally talking in sentences and so the next hurdle is potty training. I'm not looking forward to that too much, but he has the idea down its just getting him to go in the potty instead of outside all the time. As for me its pretty much work, kids and riding. My aunt and I are trying to put some miles on our horses and its been great. I've been taking some senior portraits, doing some graphics work and still working at the stock yards so its been fun. All in all we're doing great!

3 comments:

April said...

Yeah! I'm glad Alexus is enjoying school. I still think that is so cool she can take swimming at school this young. How fun to get to ride horses with your aunt. I'm excited for your blog. What a fun way to keep up with everyone!

Ann said...

I can't believe how crazy busy you are. How do you stay sane? I consider it a good day if I get a shower in.

Jill Day said...

tyse does have a killer smile. I don't know how you handle him. I'd probably spoil him rotten.