Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ostler's

Life is busy right now and stressful, but all is well. Emma is having a pretty stressful transition with school and we are trying to figure things out. Ethan's shoulder is better and he no longer has to wear his brace. He still has to be careful for another 6 weeks. I was changed from 1st to 2nd counselor in YW which has actually complicated life. Ainsley and I haven't felt good so today we had a movie marathon while Don did a football game in Leadore (2 hours away). We watched Mulan II and Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. Next Saturday Don and I will celebrate our 11th anniversary. Man are we getting old.

4 comments:

Haleigh P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Yeah, an update! Caleb and I are wondering what happened to Ethan. I guess we're out of the loop on that one. Hope things calm down. I'm surprised working with the beehives made things worse for you. I preferred that group to the other two, because they loved being in young women's, weren't too boy crazy yet, and thought I was the coolest lady ever. Just give it some time--things will work out.

Jill Day said...

Any special plans for your anniversary? I'll babysit.

Ann said...

It sounds like another wave of craziness for you. What happened to Ethan's shoulder? I think I'm out of the loop too. And I hope Emma gets her school troubles under control. And I hope you and Ainsley are feeling better. Hang in there.